Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Toyin Lawani shares story- "I was so scared to let the world know I was pregnant for a younger man"


She shared this on instagram:

I remember when I got pregnant I was so scared to let the world know, No 1 had a clue until they saw me on the runway at Africa fashion week London,was almost 8months then,I used to worry Alot abt what people would say if i had a baby for someone younger, My Boo would Beg me endlessly and say my love care not I'm by your side, His parents where so Amazing and supportive,i was so shocked cause I didn't expect that kind of love and support, I almost didn't want to go through with it, severally I would change my mind,I will sit in d hospital thinking endlessly should I or should I not.

my doc will say Toyin its just 9months ,A positive voice constantly kept telling me My love when you meet this bundle of joy in your stomach you will not care ....And Alot of negative voices kept begging me to take it out that it was a bad idea,Well Imagine if I had listened to the world or if I was too scared to carry on cause of what people will say?...I would have missed out on this Beautiful Blessing....My son is the most handsome Boy ever I've ever seen and so is my Beautiful daughter...

Happy Sunday yall Don't let voices of others make you kill your Blessings,Believe in Yourself and ask God for help cause he's the only man that can get you there....Too many kill Joy in this so called Nigeria but im sorry to burst your bubble,i dont Give a Shit about wht society think ,i came to this world Alone and im Going Alone,Live your life to the fullest cause oneday you will look back and realize u missed out on all the things u could have done for urself ,just because you cared too much about wht society would say or Think abt u....Anytime I feel down I look at my kids @lilatmfashionista and @lordmaine1 and all I do is Smile..went thru Alot but through it all only one person stood by me @lordtrigg Thanks for this Blessing...Even my so called Bestfriend told me ah toyin if u leave ur ex u will suffer oo and i told her hey dear dont forget i have my talent and handwork ,i will just suffer for a while,I thank God that I don't look like what I've been tru..I Thank God for his continous Blessings on my life and family #ATMFASHIONISTA #HAPPYSUNDAYALL

No comments: