1. “We will no longer tolerate any orchestrated attack on Pesident Jonathan and supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party anywhere in the country. Having signed a pact to maintain peace before, during and after the elections, it was expected that Buhari would talk to his blood thirsty supporters to let peace reign.”
2. “However, the orchestrated attacks on the campaign train of the president in Katsina and Bauchi States have shown that APC is not a party of peace and we are warning strongly that they must not put Nigeria on the spot.
3. “Most importantly, Buhari and his APC should tell us in plain language if what they want is to dismember this country, because nobody has monopoly of violence.
4. “They must stop taking the gentility and civility of President Jonathan as weakness because an attack on the President of a nation is an attack on the country and Buhari should know that he will never be President of Nigeria by intimidation and blood-letting.
5. “The APC candidate should therefore talk to his blood – thirsty supporters in the North to stop attacking the president, else they risk reprisal attacks from Nigerians in other parts of the country.”