Thursday, January 22, 2015

Former Rapper Turn Designer Sasha P About To Launch Her First Designed Shoes


Fashion designer Sasha’s first ever designed shoes are out and will soon land the country. It’s her first set of shoes ever since she started her fashion line.See picture of the shoe below and read what she had to say.................



Good morning ��. The journey started with a dream, a thought that there had to be a way I can design my own shoes since I like them so much! (Shoes) it's nowhere near where I am going but to actually see my friends order a pair just to help the dream become a reality is both humbling and exciting. It took 8 months to get approval into the program and this is hopefully the first of many. Don't ever forget that nothing is impossible , celebrate the little steps for a thousand of them become great strides. Thank you to my loves who have pre ordered already. YOU can still make this dreamer's wish come true. Pre order a pair at www.aliveshoes.com/EBS .... Thank you in advance

No comments: