Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I didn’t think we’ll end up together – Annie Idibia speaks about 2face & more


Actress and celebrity mum, Annie Idibia wishes that all the seven kids of her husband. were hers.

In the latest issue of Motherhood In-Style magazine, the Nollywood actress and mum of two, Isabella and Olivia said, “I wish I was the mother of all his kids; the seven of them. But they are my kids; I just wish I was their biological mum. They’re awesome; you can’t help but love them. Everything else has made everything better.”


She however admitted that his other kids affected their marriage.

“I won’t say it’s easy, I will not lie to you. I mean, you have kids with people, are you going to be their enemy? You have to have at least some civil relationship with them; you have to be very civil but God has been very faithful, and it’s still God all the way because it’s really not easy. I do not regret being with my husband but I would not want my daughter to be married to a man that has kids with other women, naturally. You know, it doesn’t make me love him less or feel like I don’t want to be here, I’m happy that I’m here, I don’t love him less, but I would not wish that for my daughter because even if the man is in, how about the other parties involved? But then, like I said, it’s key to be civil.”

She further talked about having her two pretty girlls via Caesarean Operation.
I had CS for both kids. With Isabel it was good, it Olivia it was horrible. I was sick all through my second pregnancy, and it was difficult. With Isabel, it was easy.”
On being married to the music super star, 2face Idibia, she said “No, I’m married to Innocent, one of the most amazing men in the world. I want to believe our marriage is almost like every other marriage. He’s a good person a good dad, great husband, a wonderful brother-in-law and son-in-law, and he’s all that I thought he would be as a husband and more.

She further recounted the high and low point of their relationship:
“I think it would be the first time I heard that other people were having his baby, the second should be when we both sat down and agreed to end the relationship. We realized it couldn’t work and decided to break up. That was after I had Isabella. His proposal was a high point; the way he went about it was special. And my wedding! I didn’t think we were going to end up together, and that’s the honest truth.”

No comments: