Monday, January 19, 2015

I Suffered So Much That I Had To Go To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle


Sean Tizzle in a new interview with Nigerian Tribune has revealed what a lot of people will find shocking about him. According to Sean, he suffered so much that he had to go to parties to beg for food, and then help out later on for little change. Here’s what he said;

Those days were very rough, but we thank God that we have been able to sail through. I used to sleep outside, hustle and fall asleep in buses. I also used to go to owanbe parties not to dance, because I didn’t have party clothes to wear, but I used to go because they had food. So at least at the end of the party, I could help out, get a little change, then go find shelter somewhere and continue my hustle the next day.

No comments: