Monday, January 05, 2015

Graphic Photo: Man Slashes The Neck Of His Girlfriend With Razor Blade



 A Barber, Sakiru Buari slashes the neck of his girlfriend with a razor blade. The neck of Boluwatife Ajadi, who has been unable to speak since the attack, was slashed at around 11pm on Tuesday in Lagos State by her scorned lover. It left a deep gash on her neck with a flesh, almost the size of a palm, hanging loose. . . When caught, Buari initially said he regretted that she did not die. But when he got to police custody and got some tender loving care, he said: “I don’t know what came over me at the time. She is my girlfriend and I don’t have any reason to kill her. We did not fight. . . I just don’t know the spirit that came over me at the time I brought out a razor and slashed her neck. I know now that what I did was terrible.".... See graphic pic after the cut......

No comments: