Tuesday, February 10, 2015

White Rich Kid Buys 51-Year-Old Nigerian Man As Toy

20150207-112008.jpg
Wonders shall never end.
Wallace Turnquist purchased Ezekiel Akpu-nku from Nigeria as a playmate and servant for this 13-year-old son, Skyler. “Last year I took Sky on a hunting safari to Africa and he was delighted by the African people. How
funny they were, how they were always smiling and so eager to please. At first he just wanted to take one, but I told him kidnapping was illegal.


So instead, I bought him one,” Wallace Turnquist said. Since slavery and human trafficking are illegal, Turnquist gave Ezekiel a 5 year employment contract that pays $1,000 per year plus room/board, one day off per month and unlimited snacks. Ezekiel’s contract states that he must do whatever Skyler tells him to do so long as it is not illegal. “This one time I made him stand on one foot for the entire day. I also made him eat a spider. He does whatever I say. He’s the best toy ever,” Skyler Turnquist said.
Skyler already wants another “African toy” but his father has said no this time. “I don’t want Sky getting spoiled. If I buy him another African, he’ll just want more. I think owning one African is enough,” his father said. “I’m very happy to be Skyler’s toy. In Africa I was starving, here, in the land of opportunity, my belly never go hungry,” Akpu-nku said….