Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lady Gaga And Longtime Boyfriend Taylor Kinney Are Engaged


"He gave me his heart on Valentine's Day, and I said YES!" Lady Gaga wrote on Instagram yesterday, Monday,  while showing off a photo of her heart-shaped ring longtime boyfriend Taylor Kinney presented to her while popping the question.Lady Gaga is engaged to marry actor Taylor Kinney after he proposed on Valentine’s Day. After Kinney popped the question, the couple celebrated at Gaga’s family's restaurant, Joanne Trattoria, on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, Times Herald-Record executive editor Barry Lewis said.See pic of the beautiful ring after the cut.....



Gaga, 28, and Kinney, 33, have been dating for about four years, and the boundary-pushing singer has hinted at an engagement in recent months.

The singer and her fiancé first met on the 2011 set of Gaga's "You & I" music video, which was shot in Nebraska. Not ironic, Gaga wore her mother's actual wedding gown in scenes of the racy video, which starred Chicago Fire hunk Kinney as the object of her affection. They started dating several months later, split briefly in May 2012, and got back together the following month.

Since their rough patch in 2012, the stars have been more in love than ever. In a recent interview with Howard Stern, Gaga admitted that she would marry Kinney if he proposed.
"He is the right guy," she gushed of her beau. "How do we know? It's this feeling..."

Kinney, meanwhile, spoke fondly about the songstress in April 2014, admitting that she pushes him to be better. "[She] is someone who’s always in your corner, that believes in you and your work, and vice versa," the Other Woman actor shared. "You know, I love what she does and her work and music and charity. She inspires so many people including myself."

"I really can't imagine being with anyone other than who I'm with right now," she told Howard Stern in December while dodging questions about a possible engagement.

"He is the right guy," she also said, and added that they bond over their mutually creative work. "I have that feeling. I just know it."

As for what their wedding will look like? Gaga previewed it to Stern, joking: "If I get married, I'll be hanging out in a pickup truck at a David's Bridal while my stylist is screaming at me.

No comments: