Wednesday, November 12, 2014
SO SAD! Three Children Die In Fire Outbreak In Amuwo Odofin
Yesterday A mum and her three kids just got back from church.....
The church had allegedly conducted a Special service for kids to avert any calamity where They were all anointed in the church service.
According to info reaching me,when they got back from church,Their mum locked them up in the house at 9pm,then left to an unknown location leaving the candle on.People by the road started shouting as they discovered There was a fire outbreak around 10pm and the kids were trapped inside the locked house.
The 10yrs, 7yrs and 6month old baby were all burnt beyond recognition .....
Their dad was called when the fire was noticed and he ran back home to try rescuing them but the flames were much .
I just confirmed this morning and my source says All three kids did not survive.