Saturday, November 22, 2014

My two daughters are from different mothers and I am not marrying any of them- Oritsefemi



Oritsefemi has revealed in a new interview that he will be getting married soon. According to him, he will be getting married to his fiancee of two years and not any of his childhood girlfriends who have children for him. According to him, one of his girlfriend’s gave birth to a baby girl for him 10 years ago, while another also gave birth a year after. My daughters are 10 and 9-year old, he said.

A lot of your fans are confused about your marital status. For the record, are you married officially?

Honestly, for now, I am not married. But definitely, I am going to get married very soon. I have a fiancee and we have been together for close to two years now.

But you have children?

Yes, I have two beautiful daughters who are between ten and nine years. I have a family and I’m from a polygamous home. I have a responsibility as a father.

Isn’t your fiance the mother of your two daughters?

No. My two daughters are from different mothers and I am not marrying any of them.

What happened?

It’s a long story. Back in time, as a street boy, growing up in the ghetto city of Ajegunle, I had some childhood girlfriends who got pregnant.


Then, I had no means of livelihood to sustain them. But I ensured that I took care of my kids right from when they were born. Unfortunately, I couldn’t take care of their mothers because of my financial status then. But now, that God has elevated me, I am planning to take my children abroad.

Read the full interview Here

No comments: