Monday, November 24, 2014

75 Year Old Man Impregnates 13 Year Old Girl


The Yoruba proverb which says that one does not need a complete set of teeth to break a hard bone, once the few ones present in the mouth can do the job, aptly describes Pa Muse Alabi. Most of his teeth are missing but he is still going strong in meat consumption, both animal and human. He is not a cannibal, he is simply a lady’s man and goes for young or old, single or married. . . Pa Alabi was doing carpentry work for a lady under whom the victim was an apprentice. The young girl seized the opportunity to tell Pa Alabi to build a safe for her. After giving her the safe, he wooed the girl and she agreed to his proposal. After the first sexual intercourse they had in September, he gave her N200. . . When she also demanded for a handset, he gave her N1,500 to buy i-tel phone.
Four days after, they made love again. She later got pregnant and went to tell Alabi about it but Pa was surprised since they only did it twice. The girl then decided to keep to herself and would not talk to Alabi whenever he went to her mistress’s shop. . . This prompted the man to inform the mistress that her apprentice was pregnant for him, warning against the abortion of his unborn child. After his arrest and during interrogation, Pa said: “I don’t go looking for any woman. I usually have sex with any of the married women who like me and come to me for sex." . . When asked whether he knew that his action was in contravention of the law, Pa Muse replied that he didn’t know, describing the outcome of his relationship with the young girl as “an act of God”. He said: “Mistake has no master. I pray that God should forgive me. I don’t take any herbal drink for enhancement of sexual performance. . . They are alcoholic and I don’t take alcohol as a good Muslim. I observe my five-times-daily prayers faithfully. I can take care of her adequately. I have a nephew who is a medical doctor and he has promised to help too." The Police Public Relations Officer, Olabisi Okuwobi-Ilobanafor however said that Pa would be charged to court soon.... Considering his age, he can't stay long in prison.

No comments: