Monday, November 24, 2014

Richard Mofe Damijo says he started the trend of actors and entertainers venturing into politics


Richard Mofe Damijo(Actor and Commissioner for Culture in Delta state) says he started the trend of actors and entertainers venturing into politics. RMD said this when asked how he felt to be invited to serve as commissioner by the Delta state governor, Emmanuel Uduaghan...

"It's humbling. I mean, I couldn't have asked for a better thing. It's just humbling and I am glad that he made the call because today, I have started a trend. Every other actor or entertainment person is going into politics. Somebody saw me at the airport the other day and said na you cause all dis wahala o, all your colleagues want to be like you.  But my prayer is that all of them will be bigger than what I have done" - he told Yes! magazine

No comments: