Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Cool Stuff: Emma Nyra To Co-Host Channel O Africa Music Video Awards


Emma Nyra has been announced as the Co-host for the (Red Carpet) 2014 Channel O Africa Music Video Awards this Saturday, November 29th scheduled to hold in Nasrec Expo Centre, Johannesburg.

And here’s what she has to say about it;

"At this point in my career as a female artiste, I feel blessed to be embarking upon such a  great opportunity. Despite the fact that I'm an artist and my passion is singing , I've already hosted numerous  awards  shows, red carpets, and major events across the globe. This experience will leave a lasting mark because  Channel  O has always been and will continue to be, one of the major music platforms in Africa. I'm looking forward to doing my best, interacting with my colleagues on the carpet, and brining my A game! I'm excited to once again experience the rich culture of South Africa, and to also have fun and enjoy every moment with my fellow African Artistes".

No comments: