1. Go with a palette that has golden hues then Prime your eyes with a creamy shadow.
2. Apply bronze, or the bottom left shadow to the inner and outer corners of your lid, using light strokes.
3. Apply dark brown, the bottom right color and blend throughout the crease using a blending brush.
4. Reapply a pencil to the center of lid to help your next color stand out more. Then, using a light bronze color, pat the shadow on your lid with a medium, flat-tipped brush.
5. Blend a neutral color, usually the lightest color on your palette, slightly above your lid using windshield-wiper motions, so there are no harsh lines.
6. Highlight your brow bone with a very light color that has a bit of shimmer.
7. Apply a waterproof black gel liner, to the lid and smudge the outer corner down with a flat-tipped brush. Then, using sparkly gold eyeliner, swipe it along the outer corners of your eyes and along your lower lash line.
8. Using a bright shimmery gold, pat the glitter sporadically on your lid with your finger.
Tip: you should use an adhesive to avoid having glitter end up all over your face. Just pat some on your eye before you apply the glitter.
9. Apply black liner on your upper lash line if you want even more drama (because you do, of course) and your favorite black mascara.
10. If your eyebrows need a little more definition, use a brow powder and apply the powder using short, light strokes.