Thursday, October 23, 2014

'When I'm famous you'll remember me as this beautiful girl': Kim Kardashian Predicts Future Fame at Age 13

Blast from the past: Kim Kardashian predicted her future fame in a home video when she was 13
Kim Kardashian be seen predicting her future fame aged 13 in a rare home video that has been unearthed by Entertainment Tonight in honour of her 34th birthday on Tuesday.The clip was filmed at Kim’s eighth grade graduation in 1994 and the teen is unsurprisingly a natural in front of the camera.
‘Is anyone getting a tape of this?’ she asks. ‘I hope you do, because when you see me – when I'm famous and old – you'll remember me as this beautiful little girl!’

She then adds: ‘My name's Kim Kardashian. I'm the dopest of the ropest person in this class. I'm dope on a rope.’
'I'm the dopest of the ropest': The teen jokes that she is 'so popular' and adds: 'everyone loves me''I'm the dopest of the ropest': The teen jokes that she is 'so popular' and adds: 'everyone loves me'
One of Kim’s male classmates then chimes in, asking her to ‘define “dope”’.She replied ‘Dope is Kim!’
Kim then expresses profusely that she is both more ‘dope’ and more popular than her friends Shelton and Lisa.
‘I'm so popular and everybody loves me,’ she jokes. ‘Excuse me; Chris loves me more than anyone.’
The end of the clip shows Kim, clad in a white dress, busting a move on the dance floor with her older sister Kourtney and their mother Kris Jenner.
Busting a move: Kim can be seen on the dance floor at her eighth grade graduation in the rare clip
It would be another 13 years before Kim and her family had the spotlight on them with the start of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
Kim Kardashian
Click on link watch video 

No comments: