Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Rita Ora opens up on her relationship and breakup with Calvin Harris

rita-ora-cosmopolitan-december-2014-2
Rita Ora looks amazing on the cover of Cosmopolitan‘s December issue, where the 23-year-old puts her figure on full display in a studded one piece and a glitzy jacket, serving up an interesting way to sparkle this holiday season. The star, who recently went through a breakup with DJ/producer Calvin Harris, spoke candidly about the relationship.

“It was the right guy at the wrong time. I was about to start a tour, and he was also all over the place. There’s only so much you can do when you don’t see each other. I really admire people who have long-distance relationships. It’s an incredible achievement. I couldn’t do it,” she told the mag."

rita-ora-cosmopolitan-december-2014-1
Rita Ora On Working With Iggy Azalea On Her Song “Black Widow”

“As soon as I heard it, I was like, ‘This is the fucking song.’ Katy Perry cowrote it – it felt nice to have all women involved,” Rita said. How cool is that?

Rita Ora On Her Sexuality:

“I’m very proud to say that I think about sex. It’s what everybody thinks about, whether they say it or not. For me, sex is a form of getting to know a person – feeling someone’s skin.”

Rita also shared tips on achieving positive body image and loving yourself. She said: “You have to come to terms with loving your body. Stand naked in front of the mirror and say, ‘I’m fucking sexy.’ That’s where it starts.”

No comments: