Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Omoni Oboli & Husband Celebrate 14th Year Wedding Anniversary


Actress Omoni Oboli posted the picture above with the message below to celebrate 14th year wedding anniversary with her husband. Their marriage has been blessed with three boys .

14 years don waka! We still dey carry go, nobody waka, no body go solo! 14 years of everything! Fun, laughter, love, companionship, headache, craziness lol! My boyfriend, my lover, my everything! There's no me without you @nnamdioboli The wind beneath my wings! I can soar because you let me! May God keep us going stronger as the years go by! Love you to infinity and beyond! #Happy14anniversaryTheObolis #Wekeepgoingstrong #WeareRoyalty

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know we are also having our 6th wedding anniversary next month and we are thinking to have a grand party this year. So I have booked best venue and event planner for party arrangements.