Thursday, October 30, 2014

"I don't expose my cleavage"-Actress Yvonne Jegede



In a chat with Encomuim magazine, this is what the pretty actress had to say about exposing her cleavage :

I don’t expose my cleavage, it was a photo shoot. You don’t see me walking on the street with my cleavage hanging out. It was a photo shoot. I felt I have some features that people should know of. Even with that, some people still believe that she has a lot of boobs but no behind, that is wrong. I am coming out to showcase. I think the older I get, the more comfortable I am in my skin. You get secured, more confident with age. If I feel very comfortable showing off my curves, my cleavage, excuse me, it is my body. But I will not walk around naked. I wear whatever I am comfortable with.

Yvonne also says she took the decision to study abroad in other to avoid distractions:


“When I went to Lagos State University, I stayed for three years studying Law and left. I left because I was acting, I had option to go to the University of Ghana, but Ghana is just 45 minutes away, I will still be distracted, I will still take up roles. So, I opted for something really far away that will make me sit down and focus on getting a proper education. Now, I can beat my chest and say that I am a graduate. I have my certificate and I graduated with a very good score. I think I have achieved half of all I want to achieve, my production outfit will soon kick off and my career is doing well too,” she said.

No comments: