Monday, October 08, 2012

Photo: Dino Melaye Steps Out With Family; Reacts To Actress Pregnancy Story



"I called Dino in Nigeria and shared the news [of my pregnancy] with him. He was excited about it and he told me he was looking forward to seeing me in Lagos soon. When I returned, he received me with joy and on an occasion he took me to his hometown, Kabba in Kogi State. He told me he wanted to marry me."These was the summation of actress Bisi Ibidapo-Obe's supposed sexual relationship with Hon. Dino Melaya, according to her own account.

However, Olufamous.com observed that the man in the middle of the controversy is yet to confirm or deny if indeed there was ever a "closed door" affair between himself and Bisi that could lead to pregnancy. But he's insisting that he didn't get anyone pregnant, even quoting from the Bible.

Below is how the former lawmaker reacted to her story:
I am not disturbed about slanderers, I also counsel my beloved friends not to be worried at all over this wicked lies from the pit of hell. I am more than capable to tackle liars and claimants.
I am not distracted a bit about this joke and imaginary creation of a serial liar. Am not her 1st victim and may not be the last. Matthew 5:11-12 is clear. No slowing down, no loitering, no parking.

No comments: