President Goodluck Jonathan,has raised N21.27billion from businessmen, governors and multi-nationals to fund his second-term campaign. The fund raising for the president took place Saturday at a dinner at the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.List after the cut........
Roll Call of other donors:
- Mr. Tunde Ayeni, chairman of Skye Bank and chairman of the occasion was the first to announce a donation of N2billion, for himself and friends.
- The Chairman of the fundraising committee, Prof. Jerry Gana, said his friends and associates in the power sector were donating N5billion.
- The PDP Governors Forum announced N1.05billion, with each governor donating N50million. There are 21 PDP governors in the country.
Other Donors were:
*Oil and Gas sector :N5billion;
*Real Estate and Building: N4billion;
*Transport and Aviation, N1billion;
* Food and Agriculture, N500million;
*Road Construction, N250million;
*National Automative Association, N450million;
* Shelter Development Limited, N250m.
*SIFAX group: N100m
*Rivers PDP Stakeholders: N50million
* Niger Delta Development Commission: N15million