Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Juliet Ibrahim Reveals Without Tonto Dikeh She Wouldn't Be In Nollywood


This morning Tonto Dikeh posted this photo of Juliet Ibrahim and said she wished this was her..Juliet replied her and even revealed it was Tonto that helped her get into the industry. Read below......

"Repost from @tontolet " I WISH THIS WAS ME GOD BLESS D GAL* #JI" 
"Now see, this is a true friend and colleague. Most people don't know how sweet and kindhearted you are and how I will never have to even ask u or beg u to do me any kind of favor whatsoever! @tontolet because of your kind nature you are where you are today! Without you Tonto Dikeh there would have been no Juliet Ibrahim in Nollywood at the particular time you helped me enter the industry. I always speak about this to people. No other actress in ur shoes at that time Wld hv done this for another Cus she Wld hv felt I am coming to compete with her. My darling; you are the best! #teamwinning #Godforusall thanks for being a friend hun ����"

No comments: