Sunday, December 21, 2014

Lady Mocks Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo, Claims to Have Had ‘An Adventurous Night’ with Her Man

Wizkid-December-2014-BellaNaija001
According to an email sent to Bellanaija, a lady claims she has been sleeping with Wizkid and wants his girlfriend, Tania to know .She claims they are inlove...
Read her email below:

‘I’ve been seeing wizkid for a long time. He always invites me to Lagos. We had an adventurous night at eko hotel. Very intimate, we had drinks, cuddled, got down and dirty, and he spoiled me with holiday treats and gifts.  I choose to stay anonymous so I am using a friends email addy to send dis in. You can see his starboy tattoo, his Rolex, his Porsche, and laptop. Please write dis on d post. ‘In my bed’ my baby Ayodeji. Me and Wizkid have been together for many months. I always have a lovely time wiv him in Lagos. @TaniaOmotayo, if he does this while u are in Lagos, imagine what we do when he comes to my city. He will nvr stop wanting my body in his bed. Lol. She should not disturb my life when I’m wiv my boo. Proof so she will not continue to deceive herself. We love ourselves. He picked me up in his Porsche, we stayed at eko, watched movies on his laptop. He loves to taste me so Tania, how do I taste on his lips?’

Here are the pictures accompanying the mail…
Wizkid-December-2014-BellaNaija002Wizkid-December-2014-BellaNaija003Wizkid-December-2014-BellaNaija004

No comments: