Saturday, October 11, 2014

Vivica Fox Admits To Oprah That She Regrets Not Having Children


Actress Vivica Fox enjoys being an aunt and a godmother but she recently revealed to Oprah that her biggest regret in life is not having children of her own.  Speaking to Oprah on, "Oprah: Where Are They Now?" the 50-year-old actress admitted that she now wishes she had had a child of her own. She also mentioned that the feeling has been heightened after seeing the joys motherhood has brought to fellow actresses including  Halle Berry.

During the interview Oprah asks Vivica, "Do you ever miss being a mother?"

 "Of course," she replies. "That's the biggest regret of my life, that I didn't have a child."

Oprah is surprised band tells her, "I didn't expect that answer,"

 Vivica then continues to then tells Oprah about a red-carpet moment with Halle Berry that made her feel that she was missing out.


"I'll never forget seeing Halle on the red carpet at the Essence [Black Women in Hollywood] Luncheon. She just had [her daughter] Nahla, and I said, 'Wow she so beautiful.' She said, 'Vivica, if I knew then what I know now, I would've had five of them,'" Vivica recalls. "She said, 'The joy I see in her eyes is just like no other high that I've ever experienced.'"




No comments: