Saturday, October 18, 2014

Jordin Sparks confesses to crush on Brad Pitt

A special place in her heart for the legend: Sparks also talked Whitney Houston and how she felt the late star's presence when she sang I Will Always Love You at the Billboard Awards
Appearing on The Meredith Viera Show on Friday, the 24-year-old hitmaker confessed to having a very soft spot for superstar Brad Pitt.
'I can’t even look at that picture,' the One Step At A Time singer said as she turned her eyes away from a portrait of the 50-year-old star.
She then acknowledged that the Fury star was already taken and she was afraid to meet him because of this. 'I really don’t want Angelina to come get me because she can kick my butt.'

Still looking good: He has been acting for 30 years but still has his handsomeness in check; the Oklahoma native seemed to have a new tattoo on his arm

And if she did meet him she might fall apart, the singer added: 'I don’t think I’d be able to speak so I don’t know how that would go.'
Her crush started at a young age. 'When I was 14 or 15 I was so obsessed I had wrist bands that said Mrs. Pitt on them and I had a purse that also said Mrs. Pitt and I had every single one of his movies.
'I was really excited about seeing Troy because I could see his butt in the movie.'
When Meredith suggested Sparks was showing signs of being a 'stalker,' the performed admitted, 'Just a little.'
source

No comments: