Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Nicki Minaj launches Pink Friday perfume in busty rainbow bra

Pretty in pink ... Nicki Minaj


RAPPER Nicki Minaj proves she’s a colourful character as she launches her new perfume in a bright and busty outfit.


The 29-year-old US star wore a rainbow bikini, pink jacket and pink pilot’s hat as she posed for snappers in New York.

The Starship singer - who already has her own nail polish - has just revealed her new fragrance called Pink Friday.
Lot of bottle ... it's based on her body
And the white and gold bottles are a bust of the star, complete with pink hair, lipstick and huge boobs.

The new American idol judge said: "I've been thinking about [a fragrance] for like, the last two years actually; I knew I was going to call it Pink Friday.

"I didn't know I would have a pink wig on the bottle until I met with the fragrance company and they asked me what I wanted my bottle to look like and I said — is there any way we can put a pink wig on it?"

"They said, 'You know what? Let's try’. And they came back with sketches and I was floored that they actually nailed it, I couldn't stop looking at the sketches.

"My fans are going to spaz out when they see this."

All smiles ... rapper wore pink lippy, jacket and cap