Tuesday, November 27, 2012

MY WIFE IS THE BEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD – ODUN ADEKOLA

1a737

I love them and mingle with them, and in my own little way I give back. Frankly, that is one area of my life  I have committed myself to be responsive and  responsible and I will be glad to keep it to myself and the beneficiaries.

Star actor, Odunlade  Adekola reminds one of his roles after watching his movies. Why? He devotes such intensity   to his interpretation of roles such that the audience has no choice but to follow. Now more than ever, the new Glo Ambassador gets more roles than ever and with great precision he delivers the inner conflicts of his characters in every role and the effect, even his critics agreed, especially in his comedic roles, are mesmerizing. Odunlade sat down with E24-7MGAZINE’s BIODUN KUPOLUYI off a movie set, shared the humbling but inspiring story of his road to fame and the place of his wife in his well-applauded career as a thespian. Get a copy of E24-7 Magazine for more details

Cuddled from e24magazine

No comments: