Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Meet Yomi Fabiyi's Fiancee



The Yoruba actor speaks about is white lover and says they will be getting married to his lover next month. He further says :
After a serious heartbreak some years back, I was scared falling in love until I met Fran. Aside every other qualities I found in her she laughs at my jokes even when they are not funny. She must have noticed the only but in me which is talking but that is where she even pulls laughter, joy and solace. She loved me for who I am.There may not be a perfect marriage but I will marry with whom I can find rest of mind and peace.

Though she later found out I'm an actor, she love my job and will support me in all ways. She is understanding. She said she love Africa and Nigerians.It’s not a secret wedding but my immediate family and few closer friends are going to be in attendance.

No comments: